Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Store Closing Sale

After 3 1/2 years of enjoying each and every one of you in my store it is time for me to start a new chapter in my life and that is to spend time with my husband and 3 beautiful and healthy children. I have made great friends along the way and have had nothing but the best brides.
Sugar Magnolia opened September 18th 2008 and will be closing February 10th 2012. That means that I need to sell everything in the store in 17 days. That includes even my beautiful Schonbek Bolero Green Chandeliers. Please if you have ever wanted something you didn't think was for sale, come in and guaranteed its for sale. The store even has all my Halloween and Christmas down.
Even if you don't want to buy anything please come and have your last visit with me. It would mean everything to me.
And did I mention that everything is 50% off.

During this journey I will blog about everyone that has come in and what they have meant to me over the years :) A reflection of my favorite memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment