Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sugar Magnolia Blog stats :)

I am just learning of my Blog Statistics and I am blown away at all of you that read my blog. First off thank you so much for your interest in my Thanksgiving Centerpieces blogs. That is the highest viewed blog that I have ever done. I feel that I must do a new Thanksgiving Centerpiece blog tomorrow to show you my ever growing talent in centerpieces. I will make 8 choices for centerpieces and you can just look on here and pick or you can do a custom piece with all kinds of wonderful things.
But just wait....That part wasn't what surprised me the most...I have fans in so many countries...
United States
6,537
Canada
145
Russia
100
United Kingdom
96
Australia
57
Germany
57
Latvia
56
Slovenia
47
India
34
Ukraine
32

Blown away by all my followers!!
Thank you so much and I will now try so very hard to keep you guys entertained a little more frequently.
Help me get to 7000 views by the end of the month and please like me on my facebook.  Sugar Magnolia Scottsdale Arizona 

No comments:

Post a Comment